Download Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 2 Volume Set 14th Edition Free
Download nursing pdf free
Download ebook Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 2 Volume Set 14th Edition Free
Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 2 Volume Set 14th Edition PDF
Trusted by instructors, students, and practicing nurses for more than 50 years, the 14th edition of this landmark resource has been comprehensively updated to reflect the latest research and practices and keep pace with the transition from critical care to home care, ethics, and genetics. Complete integration with Lippincott CoursePoint allows you to easily map out your entire course, provide personalized student remediation, and simulate real-world nursing scenarios based directly on vignettes in the text, giving your students unparalleled preparation for success in the medical-surgical nursing workforce.
Key Features in the 14th Edition:</BBR/ulli>NEW! New chapter on assessment and management of patients with obesity including expanded content on gastric and duodenal disorders.
- NEW! Interdisciplinary feature in every chapter. Nursing students should be educated in an environment that provides such interdisciplinary educational experiences based on mutual understanding and respect and designed to enhance the practice of each discipline.
- EXPANDED! Immunodeficiency chapter includes updated HIV infection and AIDS content.
- UPDATED! The following units have been revised Immunologic Function, Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function, and Metabolic and Endocrine Function.
- Concept Mastery Alertsclarify difficult concepts, informed by data fromMisconception Alertquestions in PrepU for Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12e.
- Quality and Safety Nursing Alertsbuild upon previous edition’sNursing Alertsto highlight issues related to quality and safety nursing care.
- UPDATED! The unit openers include new Case Studies with QSEN Competency Focusto highlight a competency and related knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Additional information for these case studies related to NANDA-I, NIC, NOC and the nursing process is available online.
- Prioritization Questionshave been added to theCritical Thinking Exercises.
- Genetics ChartsandEthical Dilemma Chartshave been revised to reflect the latest advances in the field.
- Critical care information has been updated to further the authors’ goal to have the most up-to-date and clinically relevant content on critical care throughout the book.
- The Table of Contents has been reorganized for a more logical sequence and flow.
- Nursing Processsections,Plans of Nursing Care, andCritical Caresections
- More than 2,900 NCLEX-style review questions
- Assessment Charts, Risk Factor Charts, Guidelines Charts,Genetics in Nursing Practice Charts, Patient Education Charts, Health Promotion Charts, Ethics and Related Issues Charts, andPharmacology Chartsand tables.
- Gerontologic Considerationssections, Physiology/Pathophysiology figures, and updatedHome Care Checklists</I/liliI>Nursing Research Profilesand EBP questions help students learn the importance of evidence-based practice.
- Concepts in Action Animationsbring anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology concepts to life.
Free download Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 2 Volume Set 14th Edition