Download Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology 3rd edition PDF free medical
Download free medical books
Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology 3rd edition
A core text from the renowned Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition covers the latest developments in both open and minimally invasive surgery. Supplemented with full-color photographs, practical explanations, and video clips, the book provides a detailed overview of the major gynecologic oncology procedures. With expanded topics to include more areas of interest, the book continues its tradition of emphasizing technique and surgical approach.
- Conization, surgical staging, vulvar surgery, and radical hysterectomy
- Paracentesis, chest tube placement, and central venous access
- Sentinel node mapping and minimally invasive lymph node dissection
- Intraoperative radiation therapy, inguinofemoral lymphadenectomy, and myocutaneous flap reconstruction
- Nerve-sparing approaches, laterally extended parametrectomy, and urinary diversion
- Peritoneal surface malignancy surgery, including heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy application
In addition to the commonly performed procedures, the book also illustrates many advanced techniques currently in use only at specialized centers throughout the world. This comprehensive atlas presents the insight of national and international leaders in gynecologic oncology, making it an essential resource for a broad-based audience, including medical students, those beginning their surgical training, and senior practitioners.
Download the Book
Download ebook nursing free
Download ebook Levick’s Introduction to Cardiovascular Physiology 6th Edition free
Download ebook The Short Textbook of Pediatrics 12th Edition free
Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology 3rd edition pdf free book