Download Spine Outcomes Measures and Instruments – 1st edition PDF free medical
Download free medical books
Spine Outcomes Measures and Instruments – 1st edition
Spine Outcomes Measures and Instruments evaluates and summarizes more than 100 outcomes instruments for the spine and its associated diseases. The book addresses important questions such as:
- What outcomes are important to patients and clinicians?
- Which questions are used to build a specific outcomes instrument?
- How is a specific instrument scored?
- Is it completed by the clinician or the patient?
- Has the instrument undergone validity or reliability testing?
- In what population was it validated, and how did it perform?
The book is divided into the following “core” domains including function, pain, disability (physical), disability (psychosocial), patient satisfaction, and general health. Each instrument is displayed on two side-by-side pages with a summary of its content; a summary of any validity, reliability, or responsiveness; a score for clinical utility; and an overall score. More than 400 easy-to-read charts, tables, and color graphics facilitate comprehension of core concepts.
Spine Outcomes Measures and Instruments is an invaluable tool for spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, and orthopedic surgeons who treat patients with spine conditions. Physiatrists, family practice physicians, rheumatologists, musculoskeletal pain specialists, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other health professionals who encounter outcomes instruments will also appreciate the comprehensive scope of this text.